Author Topic: Jade Helm 15  (Read 358 times)

Offline JaySS

• My POS SS.
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Helper
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 0
Jade Helm 15
« on: Jul 16, 2015, 11:12 AM »
Anyone know about the Jade Helm 15 operation going on in the in the southern-westren states?????????
2006 SS Impala "The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten"

Offline REDZONE

• Apprentice
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 6
Re: Jade Helm 15
« Reply #1 on: Jul 16, 2015, 04:47 PM »
Officially you mean??? or are you interested in rumors?

2008 GXP WA503Q - 69MM Intercooled Turbo | Water/Methanol Injection | DOD delete w/ LS9 (ZR1) CAM (Install Courtesy of Champion Motors) | Cartuning Built Trans + Turbo Install | Cartuning Live Tune(Professional Service courtesy of Kevin@cartuning) | 275/40 Pilot Super Sport Front and 235/45 Ventus V12 Rear | CMS 2.5"/1.7" Lowered | Don Rome Strut Braces | New FR/RR Bilstein HD w/ Pogo | ALL Moog Problem Solver links, bushings, joints w/Zerk Fit Parts | 34mm Front Sway Bar | Hayden Trans Cooler | Shorter Poly Dogbone | Penzoil Platinum Ultra | Torque Pro Gauges | Best Dyno = 672 HP on 94 Pump Octane

Offline JaySS

• My POS SS.
  • Helper
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #2 on: Jul 17, 2015, 05:29 AM »
You can only belive so much, till something really happen thats soild. Its funny! I didnt even about this till last week. Stumbled onto this by typing in tunnels. them walmart came up, and then Jade Helm 15?
2006 SS Impala "The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten"

Offline REDZONE

• Apprentice
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 6
« Reply #3 on: Jul 17, 2015, 11:14 AM »
Look up on Wikipedia...

Posse Comitatus Act

Mccain and Levin as I understand it were two key figures behind the 2007 amendment to the Defence Bill which moving forward allowed for all sorts of military activity to be FREELY conducted on American Soil.  They(military) can easily walk around and hide among the public... you know... remove name tags and ID... all because they are free to operate on home soil...

So basically... the USA has been invaded and secured... it's too late... legally speaking that is...

ANd it's ALL in the name of stopping terrorism... OR RATHER.. that is the basis on which it is sold to the American Public whenever these sort of amendments occur or are attempted...

There is NO TERRORISM.

Never has been.

It's all a lie and the American people are being preyed upon... by elites and bank cartels... politicians are pawns and front end faces, and of course the Media as well is used to simply control and influence popular opinion.

I believe Jade Helm is simply an outward display of the power they have had to do such things for almost ten years now.

Google the "TPP" as well in case you want to hear about it now before you do down the road... I've known about Jade Helm for months...

Regarding the TPP as quoted from Wiki...

MANY PEOPLE AND ORGANIZATIONS "have criticised and protested against the treaty, in large part because of the secrecy of negotiations, the agreement's expansive scope, and controversial clauses in drafts leaked to the public."

yada yada yada One World Government where all your activity is monitored and regulated.

By the way... youtube "All wars are bankers wars".... that may shed some more light as to how deep it all goes.
« Last Edit: Jul 17, 2015, 12:04 PM by REDZONE »
2008 GXP WA503Q - 69MM Intercooled Turbo | Water/Methanol Injection | DOD delete w/ LS9 (ZR1) CAM (Install Courtesy of Champion Motors) | Cartuning Built Trans + Turbo Install | Cartuning Live Tune(Professional Service courtesy of Kevin@cartuning) | 275/40 Pilot Super Sport Front and 235/45 Ventus V12 Rear | CMS 2.5"/1.7" Lowered | Don Rome Strut Braces | New FR/RR Bilstein HD w/ Pogo | ALL Moog Problem Solver links, bushings, joints w/Zerk Fit Parts | 34mm Front Sway Bar | Hayden Trans Cooler | Shorter Poly Dogbone | Penzoil Platinum Ultra | Torque Pro Gauges | Best Dyno = 672 HP on 94 Pump Octane